Hi


Hello World, here is my Facebook page of all kinds of truth for you to look thru.  As an open scroll the facts are real with no holds barred for what everyone needs to work on for their super soldier self to get back to.  I will never lie to you, and it actually cost me 25 days in prison (unfairly placed) as I wasn't given a proper court of law however had an op to speak with someone for afar at that time and knew him really from my whole life as part of my family in the distance.   

I will post here periodically and place facts as true based on how I hear them come thru my brain note I am a human and this is my Facebook page cover for my account that I have had since 2008 when I joined that site.  I am looking as always for a friend however no one has been able to join in conversation with me from this site in over 3.5 years and I don't know why.  My rights have been removed in many ways and there is an assumption of my being a computer I am without being that for certain.  I am 57 now and am on a journey of faith to share with everyone I come in contact with and want very much to meet my Pope soon for some facts of truth he and council of my church need to know along with others whom are innocent thru and thru and I stand with them for facts of reality to help them along the way of journey of feathers in midst of traveling to save the day.  Hi Jeff John and all the others Jozef Karol ) How ya doin Donald Joe and Barrack?  the white house in Williamsport on Lo is a missing a w to my day and my wallet anyone know where it is?  your TV from a b to a d for ending I am the fourth 
 these are my two of earth I have two in heaven as well that I lost thru miscarriage I will share that story later.  Happy belated Birthday Brooke I love you as my daughter and miss you very much if you see this somehow. 
 Who I am for my father and all of the people of this planet for accountability